Friday, January 11, 2019

Affiliate Marketing Traffic Sources I Am Going to Use in 2019

Last year, I published the affiliate marketing traffic sources I was trying in September. The response to that article was fantastic and I got a lot of great feedback from my publishers at PeerFly. This year I am going to follow it up, but I’m also doing something a little different. For 2019, I am publishing the traffic sources I am going to use this year and then I will create blog posts to document my experiences with each one. The traffic sources I am going to try are: Zeropark (push notifications, redirects, and pop)PopAdsBing AdsPropellerAds (push notifications and pops)AdMaven

The post Affiliate Marketing Traffic Sources I Am Going to Use in 2019 appeared first on Luke Kling.

No comments:

Post a Comment